Welcome to the Western Arkansas Scottish Rite Bodies, Valley of Fayetteville.
Our meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of each month at the Masonic Temple in Fayetteville. - We start dinner at 6:00 p.m. and the meeting follows at 7:00 p.m. All Scottish Rite Masons are invited to attend an evening of fellowship and Masonic enlightenment. Be sure and check our upcoming events by clicking on the menu tab at the top of this page.The Temple is located at 1106 E. Masonic Drive in Fayetteville. Masonic Drive is located off of Highway 71 North (College Street) just before you get to the access to I-49, south of the NWA Mall. There is a stop light at the intersection of College and Masonic Drive. Turn right if you driving North onto Masonic Drive. The Temple is just a few blocks on the left.
"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" - Psalm 133.
One of the first of many Biblical verses familiar to all Masons. We in the Scottish Rite labor diligently to uphold this lesson. In today's hectic world, men need time to refresh themselves from their day-to-day labors. What better way than to spend time with your brothers!Watch the Movie
Must have Adobe Flash Player installed to view movie! Check out some recent photos
- At our monthly meetings
- Voice of the Orient - June 2014
- Voice of the Orient - Sept. 2014
- Voice of the Orient - Feb. 2015
- Voice of the Orient - June 2015
- Voice of the Orient - Sept. 2015
- Voice of the Orient - Feb. 2016
- Voice of the Orient - June 2016
- Voice of the Orient - Sept. 2016
- Voice of the Orient - Feb. 2017
- Voice of the Orient - June 2017
- Upcoming Educational Programs
- Valley VMAP
- New Member Orientation
- List of the Scottish Rite degrees
- Chart of Masonic Organizations
Becoming a Member
To join the Scottish Rite you must:
- 1. Be a Master Mason in good standing in a regular lodge;
- 2. Complete a petition and include the appropriate fee;
- 3. Attend a “Reunion” where the Scottish Rite Degrees are conferred; To obtain a petition, ask any member or click on the Member Services Tab at the top of this page. Select the 2nd option in the left column, "Need a Petition". You can print it using your own printer. You can also use our on-line petition, located just below the 2nd option. Click on the link below for more membership information from the Supreme Council!